Middle (2-5 years)
English - Medium
Monthly net salary
480 - 600
Our Junior Consultants are well trained, highly motivated and tech savvy individuals, with excellent customer interaction skills.
They are involved in various IT related projects, ranging from challenging software implementation projects to complex infrastructure design, installation and maintenance activities. Furthermore, the business and technical know-how allows the consultants to be involved in compliance and IT strategy related tasks.
Given the complexity and wide variety of tasks, the Junior Consultant is the perfect position for people that are highly motivated and who wish to have a pole position start for their IT careers. The large amount of information and skills that will be handed over during the training process are a clear differentiator by comparison with any other job on the market today. nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;
- Actively participate in analysis and design phases of IT projects (both hardware and software);
- Write/review specific, IT related, documentation;
- Develop, conclude and run test scenarios for various functionalities (both hardware and software);
- Offer support and guidance to end users concerning application functionalities;
- Troubleshoot functional issue and escalate them to superiors/developer/infrastructure engineers;
- Generate ad hoc reports/data checks from various applications;
- Make simple changes/functionalities in applications, as requested by business users.
Personal skills and traits
- Enthusiasm concerning out company’s projects;
- Client oriented attitude and personality;
- Excellent communicative skills;
- Analytic thinking and high attention to detail;
- Eager to solve the complex problems of our clients;
- Fast learner;
- Passionate about the IT industry as a whole;
- English is a must;
- Well organized;
- Good stress management.
- Relevant experience in application development/analysis/testing;
- Participated in at least one software application implementation project;
- Beginner SQL scripting skills;
- Beginner networking/server administration skills;
- Web Services knowledge (either REST or SOAP) is considered a plus;
- Insurance or financial services business know-how is considered a plus;
- Beginner skills related to modern technologies (BigData, NLP, AI, etc.);
- Database administration/installation skills are considered a plus;
- Beginner Linux skills (RedHat, Oracle Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu) are considered a plus.
- Why would you join us?
- What makes you happy?