Junior Coinsurance Analyst with French
No experience, Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced, French - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
- In the field of property and casualty (P&C) coinsurance, carry out the technical and accounting management of co-insurance transactions for premiums, claims and commissions;
- Allocate the funds received based on the corresponding coinsurance quotas;
- Verify the premium allocation and carry out the necessary adjustments where needed;
- Follow-up, treat and allocated the cash flows corresponding to the international co-reinsurance contracts ;
- Treat the fluxes rejected during the monthly integration done automatically: opening of claims files/ Recording of payments , Revaluation of claim amounts , etc.
- Supervise to ensure proper application of coinsurance terms as imposed by the Bureau Central de Répartition (organism of compensation).
- Maintain and update procedures;
- Work in conjunction with Underwriting department, Claims, Brokers, Agents, BCR, and Companies;
- Regularly settle and claim funds from co-insurers;
- Respond to various internal and external complaints;
- Fill in activity tracking.
- Accounting/Finance graduate (master degree would be a plus);
- Fluent English written and spoken;
- B2 or C1 level of French knowledge;
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of claims and/ or premium management, accounting experience in this area would be a plus;
- Knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office tools;
- Adaptability and organizational skills;
- Ability to analyze and accuracy;
- Adherence to deadlines and procedures;
- Adaptability and ease to interact in a multi-cultural environment.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.