GRAITEC is seeking full-time Junior C++ developers willing to work and learn in a young and competitive environment.
The candidates MUST have:
- basic C++ knowledge
- fluency in English.
In addition, the followings skills are considered assets:
- Experience in / knowledge of MFC, Windows API / SDK, ObjectARX, ActiveX, COM, ATL, OLE, SQL, ADO, DAO, ODBC.
- German and / or French.
The job responsibilities are including:
- Develop C++ applications
- Perform minimal testing of his development
- Provide components maintenance
- Investigate errors and generate adequate solution
- Provide product-related consultancy
We offer you a rewarding working environment where personal initiative and development are encouraged, together with a comprehensive and ongoing learning. We are also offering you an attractive salary, including various benefits.