- The person we are looking for must be fluent in English; knowledge in MS Office and Internet use is required
- Knowledge in one of the following languages is a plus: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese
- The ideal candidate would be a curious, fast learning, focused and detail oriented person
- The ability to work under light supervision would be highly appreciated
- We appreciate complex personalities with a high desire for personal development
-You will be processing incoming orders from our customers and solving the issues that may appear from the moment we place the orders at our distributors until the items reach our warehouse
- The contact with our suppliers will be carried on by email, with available auxiliary material, such as dictionaries.
- You will be part of a team and you will work closely with customer support representatives, answer their requests promptly and give them the relevant information regarding orders
- You will communicate daily with our shipping departments located in US, UK and Germany
- All operations will be facilitated by internal software and all newcomers will receive proper training in order become accustomed to the technical system tools.
We provide extensive training and we care to see you grow throughout your career.
Competitive salaries and rapid increases in salary for the employees who are involved and learn fast
Bonuses based on the company's profit and your performance over a period of time
Meal tickets and private medical insurance
A young, fun, dynamic and challenging work environment.
Interested in a friendly, diverse, cozy environment to work in? Our company is just that and much more. We are a team of well trained professionals, who get things done through teamwork, dedication and constant communication, qualities that we cherish most. We add value to online selling businesses by providing Customer Support services and international expansion services. We have built a history in helping Amazon merchants grow their business and plan on moving on to other platforms. We encourage and appreciate new ideas, and wish to add new members to our team, to contribute to reaching our long term goals.