Junior Business Development Manager
Middle (2-5 years)
* all languages are compulsory
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
To support our ambitious growth, we are currently looking for a Junior Business Development Manager for the Romanian Market based in Bucharest starting as soon as possible.
- You identify and acquire new bus partners and develop strong, long-lasting trust relationships
- You conduct contractual negotiations that ensure a win-win situation between FlixBus and the bus partners
- You act as the point of contact for our bus partners in Romania and lead regular business reviews with them
- You analyze KPIs, market trends and competitors’ activities, recognize problems by interpreting them, and derive suitable recommendations for action
- You closely interact with colleagues from other departments: Operations, Marketing, Network Planning and Pricing
- You report directly to and work in close collaboration with the Senior Business Development Manager of Romanian market
- You will play an integral part in our journey to revolutionize the mobility market in Central and Eastern Europe
- Degree in economics, business administration, transportation, tourism or a related field
- Already gained some first experience in business development, key account management, business consulting, or similar
- High motivation for achievement and entrepreneurial drive to develop the business with us
- Structured and pro-active work style
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English and Romanian
- The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently in an experienced and professional team
- Once in a lifetime chance to participate in revolutionizing the Eastern European mobility market
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
If you would like to rewrite the history of mobility with us, then join our ride and send us your online application.