Junior Business Development Executive (IT Sales)
* all languages are compulsory
Our client is looking for a new colleague to fill the position of Junior Business Development Executive for Romania - this role is based in Bucharest.
Being part of the Sales Department, with a focus on the development of the company’s clients' portfolio, this position will be responsible for new IT support services contracts acquisition. Also, it involves project management responsibility.
Job Responsibilities Summary:
· Developing new lines and areas of business for the company
· Contacts and establishes meetings with new potential clients; visits them and presents company and company’s products and services; follow-up until sales closing
· Networking and company representation in industry-related events, corporate events and professional gatherings
· Responsible for concrete business directions, delivery of action plans, and implementation of sales strategies in corporate segments
· Builds and maintains relationships with key decision-makers
Desired Skills and Experience
· University Education
· Any additional relevant training would be a plus
· Dynamic, with initiative, ambitious, creative, hard-working, flexible, open to learning new things
· Team spirit, empathic, persuasive, excellent communication skills
Skills and Knowledge Requirements
· IT proficient (MSOffice, E-mail)
· Fluent English
What do we offer?
· Outstanding opportunity for developing a career in IT industry, in a young team and an excellent learning environment
· Attractive financial package
We are looking forward to receiving your application, thank you!
- Online interview
- What motivates you to apply for the Junior Business Development Executive job?
- What is your strategy to "sell" yourself at an interview?
- What makes you think you are the right candidate for this job?