Junior BPM Developer
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
Ametras Romania is a growing software company with offices in Timisoara and in Arad. Together with its partners it creates customer-focused solutions, helping companies of all sizes and industries optimize their business processes and thus develop successfully in the market.
Project description: Our client is a dynamic IT and Management consulting service based in Washington DC, USA. We are putting together a team of Junior Developers for the Business Process Management application APPIAN. The Junior Developer - Appian BPM is responsible for software integration, customization and support. Appian training and certifications will be provided.
- Thrive in a unique Software Development culture where thinking outside of the box is required daily and creative input is necessary to solve business problems.
- Gather functional and technical system requirements.
- Design and implement BPM and case management solutions using Appian BPM software.
- Provide demonstrations to clients throughout the entire project life cycle.
- Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies.
- Collaborate with internal team, partner resources, and client resources on project related tasks, ensuring delivery dates are met.
- Drive BPM adoption within client organizations by empowering client resources to become self-sufficient with building process applications on their own.
- Assist clients in identifying other business process opportunities in which the BPM software could provide a solution.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- You have graduated from university or have a bachelor's degree in computer science.
- Web Application and Relational Database (SQL Server, Oracle) Experience (functional understanding of database structure).
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills, customer interaction, requirements analysis, presentations, and system design.
- Ability to travel within assigned region (25%-50% of the time).
- Previous work in an agile environment desirable.
- Fluency in English is required; Fluency in German is desirable.
Appian is the leader in low-code development platforms for rapid digital transformation. The Appian Platform makes building, launching, using, and changing powerful enterprise apps easy. It helps create easy-to-use, natively mobile applications, it unifies all of your processes, data, systems, and apps. You can build once and deploy everywhere and be better at what makes your organization stand out. And do it all with one integrated platform that requires virtually no coding.