Our mission is to enable technology innovation and help people integrate it into their everyday life.
Availableour software development and infrastructure solutions are applicable for customers from all over the world.
Machine Learning, Automation, Self-Healing Systems, Cloud Services and DevOps are just some of the rapidly evolving technologies that you can find when choosing Cegeka. IT Infrastructure is today for a company like 'water from the tap' or 'power from the mains'.
We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but for their own personal development. The role of engineer evolves very quickly, which means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. Our infrastructure engineers quickly develop into Tprofiles, where they can build up technological knowledge in the breadth of the infrastructure spectrum. The engineer who was still a 'pure technology specialist' yesterday is now an enthusiastic, positive professional and ambassador.
We are an enthusiastic and friendly team looking for a BI/DWH Developer to join us Cegeka Bucharest. You will work together with your colleagues from the BI/DW Team implementing a wide variety of BI projects on a powerfull infrastructure.
What you will do:
➢ Monitor, support and troubleshoot the products and services offered in our portfolio
➢ Perform daily checks according to internal procedures
➢ Maintain existing report, packages and cubes
➢ Develop reports using SSRS and PowerBI, using T-SQL
➢ Design and implement ETL flows for intake and transformation of data from both internal and external sources as well as ensure data is verified and quality is checked (Sources: Microsoft (on premise and Azure DBs), MySQL, PostgreSQL, csv, JSON, XML, Splunk, API responses)
➢ Understand/Analyse underlying business requirements from end-users / deliver value-adding data and reports
➢ Work with other team members as well as colaborate with other teams to deliver complete solutions (Software Development (Python, Machine Learning, Data Science), Networking, Backup, Storage, Database Administration)
What we are looking for:
• Solid proven knowledge of T-SQL and relational databases
• Windows troubleshooting (event viewer, processes, capacity metrics)
• Knowledge of SSRS/ Power BI or another reporting tool
• Following the DTAP principle
• Ability to take end-to-end ownership to deliver qualitative data to business users
• Analytical, technical and diagnostic skills
• Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
Good to have:
• Knowledge of SSIS or another ETL tool
• Good understanding of standard DWH principals
• Basic knowledge of PowerShell, Python or another programming language
• Punctuality and flexibility
• Ability to listen, learn and improve
• Passionate about IT and cyber security
What we offer you:
• 22 working days as Annual Vacation + additional days off according to internal policies;
• Private Medical Subscription - you can also register your family members at a preferential price;
• Free Gym Subscription according to the internal policies;
• Bookster and self-development online platforms
• Financial support for personal events, according to internal policies;
• Learning and development opportunities and budget.
• We offer flexibility when it comes to WFH policy
Benefit Online platform access, from witch you can choose to invest in:
• Meal tickets
• Professional courses and development programs;
• Holiday packages, gifts;
• Insurance and private pension packages;
• Cultural and entertainment activities;
• Special offers from +2000 providers: vouchers, Telecom & Electro IT, private pensions and insurance, Sport & Wellness, restaurants, hobby and smart experience, medical services.