Junior Benefit Associate - 12 months FTC
* all languages are compulsory
Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
Our colleagues in the Benefits & Recognition team are looking for a new Junior Benefit Associate – 12 months FTC.
As we’re putting our hearts and souls into the future of food we’ll be looking at you to show us how you will perform work activities included in the end-to-end HR process for the Kellogg organization.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Support on allocated Enwisen cases, processes, and projects
• Update internal benefits tools and regularly briefing HR colleagues on developments made, to ensure effective communication within HR
• Provide support for the end to end benefits administration lifecycle
• Provide support on reporting for recognition programs and other benefits
• Providing support to the European Benefits team on an ad-hoc basis
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Advanced level of English
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Customer focused
• Experience in HR projects or student projects related to HR
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Good interpersonal skills an ability to work in a team
Growing and nurturing the world starts with our employees, which is why our tailor-made career growth programmes are just what you need to set yourself for success.
With our extensive benefits package including flexible working, which enables you to take control of your work/life balance, we really have our people at the heart of our organization.
We strive to create a world where people are not just fed but fulfilled and a workplace where everyone can voice their opinions and are empowered to be their true selves. It’s each and everyone’s unique flavor that make up Kellogg’s recipe for success and the diversity of ideas, experiences and beliefs that fuel our future ready momentum and embolden our make it happen culture.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact