At Huawei we are looking for people who share our vision: to enrich life through communication. Providing technical support to customers across Europe, we are offering a challenging position, the opportunity to grow and expend your technical knowledge through daily interaction with R&D engineers located in Romania and having access to products in a laboratory environment.
• Work on infra trouble shooting, root cause analysis, infra change;
• Be responsible for the availability and stability of overall infrastructure;
• Be responsible for resolving incident and fulfill service request as 2nd line support;
• Be responsible for the deployment of new changes;
• Upgrades and patching of OS, Database, software;
• Maintain infrastructure management SOP and policies;
• Prioritize, schedule and respond to service requests from customer;
• Conduct training to staff or customer when necessary;
• Develop and/or update documentation;
• Competent within IP Networking environment.
All you have to bring with you is:
• 2 - 3 years delivery and service experience in infra area;
• Wide skills and practice of infra management, including: UNIX server/storage, Network (switcher, router, firewall), Operation system (UNIX, Linux), Database (oracle) / SQL;
• Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
• Knowledge of implementing SLA's and best practice;
• Understanding of ITIL is preferred;
• Ability to influence and manage diverse cross-functional teams.
What we offer:
Join us for Building a Better Connected World.