Junior Back-end Developer
Toluna delivers real-time consumer insights at the speed of the on-demand economy.
By combining global scale and local expertise with innovative technology and award-winning research design, we help clients explore tomorrow, now.
Toluna is the parent company of Harris Interactive Europe and KuRunData. Together, we strive to push the field of market research toward a better tomorrow.
To complete our R&D team based in Timisoara and support our growth in Europe, we are looking for a Back-End Developer whom will be instrumental in helping Toluna build next-generation web applications.
As a Junior Back-End Developer at Toluna, you will be responsible for the design, development, testing and support of multiple web components that are part of our Web based products. You will work and interact with multiple teams in multiple locations and will get full ownership of components.
Toluna’s vision is to build a platform for Market Research that is highly scalable, Web and Cloud based and enables anyone to ask for consumers’ opinions. You will specialize on back-end software development, helping our vision come true.
Required skill set:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering or an equivalent combination of degrees and experience;
- 1+ years' experience with .net in commercial or open source software development;
- Experience developing/designing large and scalable software systems;
- Experience with databases (. MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, etc.);
- Experience in building scalable server-side architectures;
- Understanding of RESTful APIs;
- Knowledge of Data structures;
- Advanced English skills, oral and written;
Nice to have:
- Experience with API integrations
What we offer:
At Toluna you will find an exciting and multicultural place to work. We employ the best and the brightest in our industry and we are always looking for rising stars to join our team. We are proud of our staff members and we offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
- Professional & personal growth: Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Financial package: Competitive salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
- Health: Private medical insurance, dental services, eyeglasses financial support;
- Office comfort & fun: Central building location, relaxing room (X-box, Ping Pong table), Bookster (the first modern library for companies in Romania);
- Work-life balance: extra vacation days, working from home policy.
Join Toluna and achieve your full potential!