Junior Back-end Developer
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Toluna is a technology company connecting brands with consumers for digital qualitative and quantitative research. We deliver insights on demand through a full spectrum of end-to-end solutions that map customer journeys, develop new products and much more. Toluna is powered by an innovative platform, best-in-class methodologies and a community panel that is 30+ million members strong. An ITWP company, we employ 1,400 people in 24 offices across six continents.
To complete our R&D team based in Timisoara, we are looking for a Back-End Developer whom will be instrumental in helping Toluna build next-generation web applications.
As a Back-End Developer at Toluna, you will be responsible for the design, development, testing and support of multiple web components that are part of our Web based products. You will work and interact with multiple teams in multiple locations and will get full ownership of components.
Toluna’s vision is to build a platform for Market Research that is highly scalable, Web and Cloud based and enables anyone to ask for consumers’ opinions. You will specialize on back-end software development, helping our vision come true.
Required skill set:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering or an equivalent combination of degrees and experience;
- Several years of .Net or Java experience in commercial or open source software development;
- Experience developing/designing large and scalable software systems;
- Experience with databases (. MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, etc.);
- Experience in building scalable server-side architectures;
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs;
- Good knowledge of Data structures;
- Advanced English skills, oral and written;
Nice to have:
- Experience with API integrations
What we offer:
- Professional & personal growth: Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Financial package: Competitive salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
- Health: Private medical insurance, dental services, eyeglasses financial support;
- Office comfort & fun: Central building location, relaxing room (X-box, Ping Pong table), Bookster (the first modern library for companies in Romania);
- Work-life balance: extra vacation days, working from home policy.
Join Toluna and achieve your full potential!