Junior Accountant with German
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
DB Schenker Global Business Services Bucharest is the partner for accounting excellence and support activities for international logistics. Together we aim to become the global reference in business services.
We can ship your passion and skills to a promising future.
We partner with our customers to design best in class finance and accounting services, sales and business services and operations support from across the group. Together as ONE TEAM, we are HERE TO MOVE.
- - Providing accounting services according to the required performance standards and KPIs
- - Assisting in month end closing activities
- - Developing good client relationships and good relations with the colleagues (within the project)
- - Actively seeking opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with Team Manager
- - Taking responsibility for own professional development and growth
- - Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results to deadlines
- - Very good German language skills; good English language skills
- - Good knowledge of MS office
- - Nice to have previous experience in Finance/Accounting, but we welcome Juniors that are eager to develop a career in Finance
- - Studies in the field of accounting, finance and economics are a plus
- - Eagerness to work as part of an international team
- - Good problem solving skills and an analytical mindset
- - Customer orientated approach and very good communication skills
- - Genuine interest in developing a career in finance within a multinational environment and willingness to learn