- Checking the documents from suppliers;
- keeping in touch with the suppliers accounting departments - for correct financial overview;
- managing the list of invoices from suppliers;
- archiving and importing the financial documents into the system;
- checking account statements;
- payment processing;
- financial support for other departments;
- financial reports, queries;
- budget preparation;
- support local management team.
- diploma in economics or finance;
- CECCAR (signed up/member);
- good spoken and written English (because you will be communicating also with Pilulka HQ Finance department);
- good Excel skills;
- ability to work with data and financial documents;
- technical skills;
- experience with accounting software ;
- meeting deadlines for accounting entries;
- collaborate with external accounting company - for reporting, audits;
- the office is based in Bucharest.
What we offer:
- an attractive salary package;
- full-time job;
- possibility to work from home when the context allows it;
- opportunity to work in a multinational company, which is growing at a fast pace ;
- stable fields of activity in this period (ecommerce and pharma);
- possibility for professional career development;
- training and support for professional development;
- dynamic environment based on an open, innovative and performance-oriented organizational culture;
- 9 to working schedule;
- top medical insurance at private clinic;
- personal computer;
- good working environment;
- friendly team.
We are a young and energetic team aiming to become the no 1 online pharmacy in Romania. The position we offer will give you a lot of learning opportunities and challenges, but we'll be there to help you along the way .
Pilulka is an online drogherie with products for the entire family: cosmetics, health care products, mother and child, vitamins and supplements, food and tea, medical devices and much else. The Holding company is a czech-based pharmacy chain with more than pharmacies in Czech and Slovak Republic, where we are also the biggest online player in the pharma field. Since our founding in 2013 we have grown to 40 million EUR yearly revenue and 300 amazing colleagues. Our relentless focus on bringing innovations to market won us many awards like Deloitte Fast 50 - Fastest growing technology company in CEE region or E-commerce Award for Most innovative and original ecommerce project.
We're looking forward to meeting you!