Who are we?
Baker Tilly Kitou is a leading firm of Auditors, Accountants, Tax Consultants and Business Advisers, which offers services of the highest standards to more than businesses operating both nationally and internationally.
Our firm has offices in Cyprus, Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova and Greece. Through the membership of Baker Tilly International, a world-wide network of accounting firms we can meet the demands of our clients, always paying the highest attention to the quality of our services because it is well know that service is our success.
What do we expect from our future team member?
The person filing the position of Junior Accountant will handle a wide range of important duties, including:
- Book keeping
- Prepare various reports as requested
- Prepare monthly, accurate entries and reconciling accounts
- Assure that all records, transactions, reports, operating practices and documentation are in compliance with the Romanian regulations
Successful candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor or Master degree in accounting or economics
- English skills
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Eager to develop your skills and knowledge
- Good communication skills