TMT Analysis, a leading global mobile numbering intelligence company, is seeking a Account Manager to maintain and create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
What does an Account Manager do?
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, responding to client questions and identifying new business opportunities among existing customers.
If you have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales targets.
Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve sales targets while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate and close pricing proposals and agreements
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Strong verbal and written English language
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills / team player
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Work experience in a commercial environment / account management preferable
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, Management or relevant field