Middle (2-5 years), Entry (0-2 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We love what we do. It’s an incredible challenge helping smart, innovative companies to improve their businesses. And we love our team. We have wildly different personalities and hugely different interests – but what unites us is our passion for solving a complex problem with a creative solution.
We strive every day to help create excellence!
As a Scrum Master, you are responsible for facilitating daily scrum, scheduling meetings, sprint-planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings. You play a key role in tracking and removing impediments, and working together with the team to continuously improve quality and efficiency.
You support the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and lead by example.
You will be part of the team and work together with the developers and testers to reach the teams goals.
Your responsibility and tasks will also include:
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution in the team.
- Build a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy way without fear of blame.
- Help team to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Coach individuals and interactions on processes and tools
- Assists the Product Owner to manage the backlog while focusing on priorities and scope.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good coaching skills in order to train the team how to follow agile scrum.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches such as: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc. A plus
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
- You should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Competitive financial offer;
- Different incentives: snacks and drinks at the office, annual parties;
- Chance to work with international professionals;