Jr. QA Engineer with German skills
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Enjoying challenges and the possibility to constantly learn about new techniques and processes?
A highly motivated team player, reliable and dedicated not only to the craft of application testing but also to the success of the company?
A very good communicator with excellent verbal/ written English and presentations skills?
Creative and open-minded, with a strong sense of responsibility and good at taking initiatives?
If so, we want you in out team! Join our journey!
We are looking for a positive, passionate, curious and detail-oriented QA Engineer to develop and execute exploratory, structured, manual and regression tests in order to ensure the highest degree of software quality.
This is a junior position within Wayfare for professionals with minimum testing experience in commercial projects and German skills at an intermediate level.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- As a QA engineer within Wayfare you will be responsible for analyzing the requirements, creating, designing and executing the test cases;
- You will perform qualification tests, exploratory and regression testing;
- You will implement, run and analyze automated tests;
- You will record the respective results in test reports;
- You will create documentation, select appropriate testing techniques and methods necessary for product validation, according to requirements.
ARE WE A GOOD-FIT?
- Understanding of the business approach and of the software development process;
- nderstanding of software quality assurance and control methodology;
- trong interpersonal skills;
- nalytical skills and synthetic thinking;
- ttention to details and customer orientation;
- anual testing experience in commercial projects;
- dvanced written and speaking English skills.
- ntermediate written and speaking German skills (B1-B2).
- Knowledge about bug tracking tools (Jira, Confluence) and testing tools;
- nderstanding of OOP paradigms;
- nowledge of Relational Databases and basic query strings;
- orking knowledge of Agile and Kanban methodologies;