Jr/Mdr All-round Designer (Graphic, Web, UI)
Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced, Romanian - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Be a part of the team that shapes the Codeless brand! We are looking for an all-round designer to assist the creative and marketing department in the creation of a wide range of design elements. Are you the person that likes to work with different tools on offline graphic design, web graphics, and User Interface elements, all at the same time?
We are an international company with offices in Iasi and Dordrecht. We are open to someone to bolster our team in either Romania or the Netherlands.
Your role as an all-round designer
As an all-round designer, you are the bridge between ideas and reality. You make sure that everything we produce in our company looks great and is in line with our brand style. You will work closely with the marketing and creative team on:
- Graphic design (Rollups, flyers, banners, business cards);
- Web & digital design (Website, online banners, digital sales kit);
- UI design (Apps, screens, UI elements).
We are looking for someone who enjoys working on different design elements and easily adapts to new tools and methods. You have:
- 1 to 5 years of experience in a design department;
- Bachelor degree in design or other relevant studies;
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS;
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, InDesign);
- The ability to combine consistency, velocity, and creativity;
- An eye for details, without losing yourself in them;
- Initiative to create smarter solutions to increase productivity;
- You are fluent in English. Dutch is a plus;
- You live in the area of Iasi (RO) or Dordrecht (NL).
Furthermore, you like to work in a team and are willing to learn from others. You have a pragmatic look at the design and you know how to interpret brand-guidelines.
A position where you can make an impact on our organization, and also the market. Be a part of an ambitious organization with dedicated professionals.
- A competitive salary;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Team Building events;
- Audible and Pluralsight subscription;
- Do courses, obtain certificates, and attend events relevant to your profession;
- Make an impact on our company’s brand!
- Apply, we’ll get back with you within a week. Don’t forget to upload your portfolio or share a link to your online portfolio when applying, this is a crucial part of our selection process;
- The CV should be mandatory in English.
- Screening with our Corporate IT Recruiter via Skype or phone;
- Interview with the Creative Director and the Technical Director or CEO;
- Is it a match? Then we’d love you to join our team!
Reference checks and obtaining a certificate of conduct are a part of the recruitment procedure.