Job opportunities for Hebrew speakers (Bucharest)
No experience, Entry (0-2 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Are you the right fit for the job?
- You are fluent in Hebrew & English;
- You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
- You don’t have experience, but you want to learn from our professionals;
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
- You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- You are responsible in a work environment.
For the Incident Management ole the main activities are:
- Respond to the technical incidents reported by the business customers through a system of ticketing;
- Investigate, diagnose and assign the incidents to the right engineer;
- Follow the incident life cycle – logging the incident with proper priority and ensuring that the issue is resolved in timely manner;
- Act as a point of contact for customer requests and coordinate internally within multiple departments ;
- Intervenes if customer is unhappy with the troubleshooting process;
- Participate in calls with the technical account managers to discuss the incidents and align on a strategy to improve customer experience and follow on actions in calls with customers;
- Create weekly, monthly, quarterly reports with the incidents opened/resolved;
- If needed, you might travel for client visits on site.
For the Accounts Payable role the main activities are:
- Process, post invoices and resolve customer related situations as per accounts payable procedures;
- Process internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications), payment accuracy and account reconciliations;
- Release and post payment records;
- Handle the queries/ issues as per the requests of the clients/ suppliers;
- Maintain Excel spreadsheet with operating costs and splitting of invoice;
- Set up, validate and maintain Travel & Expenses data;
- Manage Corporate Credit Cards/ Purchase Cards;
- Control the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy;
- Update processes and procedures;
- Develop good client relationships.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisers;
- Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
- Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.
- Please rate your Hebrew skills on a scale from 0 to, where 0=NA, 1=Basic, 2=Conversational, 3=Fluent.
- Please rate your English skills on a scale from 0 to, where 0=NA, 1=Basic, 2=Conversational, 3=Fluent.
- What are your salary expectations for this role (in lei net)?