Remote job (allows the activity to be fulfilled from home, permanently or temporarily)
* all languages are compulsory
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
• Fluency in English;
• Knowledge of NodeJS on ExpressJS frameworks
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Good Experience in Microservices
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
• Should have knowledge of MySQL Queries
• Nice to have knowledge of MongoDB
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Take responsibility of the tasks and deliver on-time.
• Deal professionally and collaboratively with all levels of the organization and across geographies.
• Designing solutions to complex business problems
• Writing reusable, testable, optimized and efficient code.
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Detailed periodic status / health reports of the project
• Identify the project risk and planning mitigation action with the PM at the project or module level.
• Delivery of project modules as per plan and with quality
• Salary above the market
• 25 days of paid annual leave
• Career Progression Opportunities
• Well-rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages