This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Are you a solution finder who thinks that nothing is impossible? Are you up for challenges? Are you curious and aim to continuously develop your knowledge to keep at the top of your field? If the answer is YES, we would like to meet you.
Role / Position summary:
You like to work within a challenging and complex environment.
You will be part of a new Front-End development team which will be responsible for developing user interfaces and online supports of communication for our main line of products on mobile and desktop.
You are used to deal with new challenges every day and you’re always open to help the more junior team mates.
Keeping up with the latest technologies and exploring new approaches to the same problems are part of your daily routine.
- A minimum experience of 2-3 years developing front-end applications.
- Good understanding of design patterns and best practices
- Experience working with AngularJS, , Chrome/Firefox Extensions, Grunt, Sass is a plus
- Experience working with ASP.NET MVC, C#, Visual Studio environment & TFS is a plus
- You have a good technical background and feel the need to constantly enrich your knowledge
- Pro-active and detail orientated
- Ambitious and a self-starter
- Analytical thinking
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English