Are you interested to join a growing team to work as a Java Team Leader?
Your role is to coordinate a JAVA team working for one of our clients from BNPP PF group, team that develops and maintains software applications according to the business needs allocated by the Delivery Manager. You will be responsible for estimating, defining and developing features for new software or existing solutions. You will be involved in a product development lifecycle based on Agile or Waterfall methodologies. You will have to manage a distributed development team. You will have to work with stakeholders from Czech client.
· Coordination of activities of a distributed JAVA team
· Involved in all the project phases
· Propose, create or validate technical solutions built by the JAVA team
· Provide technical coaching and mentoring for the team members
· Estimation of effort for activities of the team, planning of activities together with the Delivery Manager
· Split work in tasks, distribute among team and follow-up
· Development of features for new software or existing solutions
· Deliver the source code, unit tests associated having all the quality checks validated as per internal procedures
· Maintain, improve and provide support for the features developed
· Responsible for the bug fixing into UAT and PROD environment based on the internal SLA
What you need to have
· Previous experience in leading development teams – at least 2 years
· Experience in leading a distributed team is a plus
· POO concepts, data structures and algorithms
· Very good technical knowledge with both Java SE and Java EE – at least 5 years of proven experience
· ESB software architecture based knowledge (JBoss Fuse ESB knowledge preferred)
· Very good technical knowledge, having at least 5 years of experience in building Java applications using Web services - SOAP and WebApi (REST with JSON)
· Advanced technical knowledge, having at least 5 years of experience in building web application using MVC framework
· Experience with Applications Servers (JBoss, Tomcat, Websphere)
· Experience with XML, XSL, XSLT
· Previous experience using Angular is a plus
· ETL process experience (Spring Batch)
· Advanced technical knowledge of security concepts (authentication, authorization, certificates, public and private keys, encryption algorithms)
· Basic concepts of Single Sign On (algorithms, implementations)
· Good understanding of GIT flow
· CI and CD knowledge – Maven, Ansible, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar
· Basic concepts of Project Management are considered a plus
· Languages: English (must) / French (nice to have)
We are also interested to see that
· You can generate engagement of the team towards common objectives
· You show ability to encourage communication and collaboration between team members in order to meet the objectives
· You ensure that the results meet the quality standards set by the department and BNP Paribas Personal Finance
· You have experience in setting objectives and evaluating team members adapting to regular changes
· You keep a constant clear communication with your team to inform them about the changes that impact the activity
· Your excellent communication skills effectively allows to manage demanding clients and to challenge them with the best solutions
· You have an attention to detail and very good analytical qualities
· Developing people around you is a priority to you
· You are known or willing to be a mentor for people around you
· You are described as self-driven & autonomous, self-motivated, able to suggest ideas, and show initiatives
· Keeping up with technical innovation is a must for you
· You can work simultaneously with several activities in different stages
· You are experienced and you enjoy working in a changing environment
· You are pragmatic, with a positive attitude
· You know how to delegate
· You are capable of making decisions and taking responsibilities for them
· You are oriented to finding solutions
· You have good social skills and the ability to integrate in a local team as well as in a distributed team
· You are customer oriented
· You can be available for travel (occasionally)
If you see yourself in the description above, please apply!
Who are we?
We are part of the bank and conducting the best of its projects!
CET, short for Central Europe Technologies, is an expertise Center for BNP Paribas Personal Finance. CET office is located in Bucharest, Romania and brings together nearly 200 employees, highly specialized in various IT systems (Java, .Net, Python, Cobol).
CET is a referent business partner for all BNP Paribas Personal Finance subsidiaries serving 15 countries and is continuously expanding.
We are proud to develop and maintain strategic business applications and deliver the best level quality for the bank all around the world.
CET is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, we do not discriminate based on Origin, Age, Gender, Personal belief, or sexual orientation