Java Technical Lead
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Axway is looking for a Java Technical Lead that's highly passionate about building high performing and high-quality software. He or she will work on our Mapping Services solution. Mapping Services is a standalone Java application built on Eclipse RCP for designing, validating and deploying integration flows on runtime server. The application allows flow developers to get real time feedback from automation tests execution about the quality of the committed code.
He/she should care deeply about building simple and elegant software solutions. Ideally the candidate should have a track record of delivering high quality technology products and services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly.
- Design and write Java code with quality and extensibility in mind
- Make use of design patterns and best practices
- Refactor the code to make it better
- Write Junit and SWTBot tests
- Be involved in discussions with the architect and other team members for finding the best technical solution
- Mentor the less experienced team members
- 5+ years of experience in software development using Java
- Strong OO application design and development
- Experience with unit testing practices (JUnit)
- Good knowledge of design patterns and best practices
- Experience with Eclipse RCP
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, exposure to and knowledge of DevOps processes
- Experience of developing REST/SOAP Web Services
- Experience with build tools (Maven/Gradle) and versioning systems (SVN/Git)
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Team oriented and experience in providing mentorship to colleagues
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Hands on experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience SWT/JFace, GEF, Plug-Ins, Views & Editors, Buckminster, Eclipse p2
- Experience writing automated tests with SWTBot
- Experience with Web Applications including frontend (ReactJS) frameworks
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- A personal development plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- Competitive remuneration package and real benefits
- Potential for growth in an international company
- Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Flexible working hours when need
- Extra paid vacation days
- Open games area – table tennis, drums, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.