JAVA Software developer (m/f/*) | German Speaker
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
German - Medium
, English - Medium
Monthly net salary
2100 - 3600
With around 1,100 employees and currently 500 free consultants, we support renowned companies in implementing IT projects.
For one of our partners in Germany, a leader in the e-commerce sector, we are looking for a JAVA Software developer.
- Driving the development of our Java micro service platform as part of a dedicated development Team
- Direct responsibility for implementation of development Projects
- Designing and developing micro services and REST-based APIs as well as integrating them to various external parties
- Implementation with fast and agile dev. processes from specification to deployment
- Working in a cross-functional team including direct interaction with our product management and data science team
- Good experience as a Java Software Developer
- Knowledge in designing APIs for web applications and native apps
- Ideally you have already some experience in working with Spring Boot + Cloud, PostgreSQL, micro service architecture and Docker;
- Enthusiasm for excellence and a strong “hands-on” attitude
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English also of German language;
- Work in an international team of great people and be part of our growth and success
- Take part in our staff development programs and various training opportunities (soft skill training, programs for high achieving employees, career pathways to expert and leadership roles)
- Join our generous company pension scheme
- Enjoy our free selection of hot drinks, water and fruit as well as free lunches once per week that give you the opportunity to meet people from different departments and to share your common ideas
- Save money with the company’s cash-back vouchers for different products and Services
- Work in the heart of the city.
- We celebrate success together at numerous events!
Duration: Permanent contract
Location: Munich, Germany
Start your career with us! Apply now and let’s discuss!
Do you have any questions regarding the recruitment process?
Send us your CV on: career -at- neusta-ee -dot- de
- Do you have German language skills?