Elektrobit (EB) is a leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for driver assistance. Of course, we owe our success especially to our employees—whom we support above all through an extremely pleasant working atmosphere which has received several awards and many other positive aspects.
As a leading provider of embedded software in the automotive world, we are heavily involved in the development of AUTOSAR ECUs. With our Configuration Tools we offer Eclipse based applications, written in Java, that makes possible for our customers to create AUTOSAR compliant embedded software.
• Develop new Eclipse plug-ins and integrate them into our product environment
• Design extensible APIs and intuitive GUI components that deliver high value to our customer projects
• Learn how the interaction of configuration tool and embedded software works and create user-friendly solutions
• Integrate part of the AUTOSAR standard in our product using the workflow of automotive manufacturers and suppliers
Required know-how / experience:
• Minimum 5 years of experience as developer in Java programming language
• Experiences in SW design, SW test, version management
• Experience with unit testing
• Development of Eclipse extensions and plug-ins (desirable but not required)
• Experience in SVN, Git and Jira (desirable but not required)
• University degree in Computer Sciences, Informatics, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
• Very good knowledge of Java technologies
• Interest in new technologies, eager to acquire new skills and knowledge
• Autonomous and self-reliant way of working
• Outgoing, self-confident personality and team player capabilities
• Good knowledge of English, written and spoken
• Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success
• The opportunity to gain excellent experience in challenging projects in which you take on a specialized task
• You develop software with advanced process models throughout the development process
• Being part of a young, dynamic, motivated and agile team
• Trainings organized in our locations in Germany to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
• We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life-Balance for themselves
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
• An employee-oriented company culture
• Flexible work time
• Premium insurance to medical services
• EB Way of working and Way of life
Elektrobit is working today on the car of tomorrow.
Do you want to be part of our exceptional company?