JAVA SE 8+ Developer
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation withemployees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos operates under the brands Atos and Atos|Syntel. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Evidian is the Identity and Access Management (IAM) software suite of Atos. More thanusers in more than 900 organizations throughout the world connect to their companies every day and manage their access rights with Evidian identity and access management solutions.
We are looking for skilled and passionate software engineers to join our product development team in Brasov. Embark on a new challenge and be part of the team who is building the next generation cloud-based IAM solution.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Develop products based on current Java technologies
- Actively participate in all phases of a product development project
- Support the creation of technical concepts
- Design test concepts according to the specifications
- Collaborate with team members to find efficient solutions
Skills we can’t do without:
- Solid programming experience in Java SE 8+
- Expertise in handling of Java frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, JOOQ)
- Expertise in working with DBMS such as Oracle, MySQL
- Experience with design patterns and web architecture
- Experience with REST full API design
- Practical experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion)
- Experience in unit testing
- Experience in debugging or remote debugging of Java applications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or another related field
- Fluent in English
Skills we’d like:
- Ability to document design processes
- Experience working in agile environment
- Experience in product development
- Experience with test automation
What will you find at Atos?
We are a company passionate about employee happiness as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a meaningful and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive pay and benefits packages.
We provide our employees with:
- Training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
- Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop.
We care about our employees personal happiness through:
- Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for future employees outside of the West Area;
- Extra vacation days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.