As the digital journey goes on, Avira formed an in-house IoT Innovation Lab, where we architect uniquely innovative products to amplify the benefits of smart devices, while putting users’ privacy and security first.
#initiate >>> #ideate >>> #prototype >>> #optimize >>> #repeat
You will be responsible for implementing efficient and smart applications in order to make our users happy and secured.
- Experience with Java
- Experience with SQL or No-SQL database
- Familiar with Git or other versioning system
- Knowledge of functional programming (from Java8, Scala, Haskell)
- Analytical skills along with an interest for demystifying problems
- Great sense of responsibility and commitment
- High expectations with regards to quality and ethics – personally and professionally
- The desire to work in a startup team, where the focus is changing constantly
You might also have:
- Prior exposure to Scala, Golang
- Knowledge of Spring stack (Spring Boot, Spring Web, Spring Data, Spring Cloud)
- Understanding of the Rest API paradigm
- Good command of JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA or other JetBrains tools
- Know-how on Jenkins usage / configuration
- Experience with Agile processes
- passion for experimentation and smart failures. We fuel that with autonomy.
- arguments and prototypes instead of long chains of command. We flourish mastery.
- the ultimate desire to protect people in the connected world. That’s our purpose.
- established teams of aces in diverse fields of knowledge to call for help.
- a simply amazing office (spacious, in central location, BBQ terrace, top of the line espresso machine, massage chair and more)
- top notch work equipment
- great package, including free catered lunch, gym membership, private medical plan