•University Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Translate complex functional requirements into technical solutions.
• Designing and write unit/integration testing.
• Your knowledge is up-to-date, you just know what’s going on:
Spring / CDI
Hybernate / EclipseLink
• Application servers
• Experience with Agile
•Proven commercial development experience using Java Enterprise
•Understanding of and experience with application architectures (service oriented, client/server, web, database).
•Good understanding of application scalability issues
•Experience with unit testing/mocking frameworks . JUnit, Easy/JMock,
•Experience with build tools . Maven2
•Experience with web and application servers
•At least 3 years’ experience.
•Experience with REST, Web Services(SOAP), Spring
•Experience with Web/Application Servers: JBoss, Tomcat
•Experience with Oracle or SQL Server databases.
•Exposure to non-Microsoft operating systems.
•Understanding of the full development cycle and some experience of Agile development methodologies and supporting tools . JIRA, Confluence
• Design and develop new features on enterprise projects
• Maintain and improve functionality on our existing software products
• Follow team coding standards and best practices
• Perform technical analysis of requirements
• Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations
• Collaborate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
•Review product specifications in order to give development estimates and product feedback.
•Innovative technical design and creative of technical specifications.
•Thorough, demonstrable unit testing.
•Code reviews, by and for peers.
•Software creation, adhering to and feeding back into departmental standards and guidelines.
•Technical documentation that shares knowledge effectively.
• Attractive salary package
• The opportunity to work with latest technologies in a multicultural company on products and solutions
• An inspiring work environment where you will be challenged to work on a solution that matters and leaves a footprint in today’s society
• Possibility to study - future perspective
• Modern company leadership style where your ideas and input are valued