Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
This is a great opportunity to learn new skills and work on a new exciting venture with an important leader from the Banking industry based on Milton Keynes, UKnd be part of a really talented, global engineering community.
- F2B Testing using Selenium / Cucumber or similar
- Must be prepared to perform some manual test execution
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic and agile working environment
- Designing and implementing testing automation framework
- Definition of scenarios for test
- Ability to work autonomously and instill best practice
- Experience working with JIRA & Quality Centre
- Experience formulating a test plan / strategy for a new project
- Experience creating test scenarios / cases
- Experience writing accurate and detailed test reports / raising defects
- Experience testing responsive web sites (desktop / tablet / mobile) using Appium
- Experience testing restful APIs/SOAP
- Design, develop and execute performance tests
- Design, develop and execute white box and black tests
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Plan and coordinate testing activities with end users
- Plan and coordinate testing activities with the penetration testing team
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Ensure that issues are fully resolved in all testing environments
- Ensure all necessary documentation (Test Plan, Test Cases, SIT & UAT Test Completion Reports) and associated sign-offs in-place prior to a release
- Help answer technical support questions and troubleshoot issues
Knowledge and skills required:
- Good english level both speaking and writting
- Junit/TestNG frameworks
- Appium for mobile test automation
- Selenium Grid
- HP ALM
- Database knowledge (DB2, PostgresSQL)
- Knowledge of Banking environments
- Spanish is a plus
- J-meter Maven
- Database knowledge (Casandra, DBMaria, Hadoop)
Candidates from all levels will be considered!
What We Offer
Valiantech Limited is an equal opportunity employer where we embrace diversity, respect and seek to empower each individual and support their diverse perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and inclusive working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance. Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Relocation pack included in this job offer.
22 days of annual leave in addition to the official Bank Holidays.
Bonus of up to 10% of yearly salary based on performance reviews.
You will join a team who
Have a test first mentality and a desire to write good quality, future-proof code.
Expect developers to write thoroughly tested code.
Thrive when collaborating with other engineers, DevOps and Product to fully grasp how the application works both functionally and non-functionally.
A team player and value working in a cross functional team.
Curious and are always on the lookout for ways to improve the way you and your team work.
For more information we'd love to hear from you!
- Do you have experience in the banking industry domain?
- Do you have experience with automation testing tools validating restful apis, web browser, mobility testing or performance testing?
- Please do let us know your expected annual gross salary range.
- What will motivate you to move to the United Kingdom? Are there any conditions or deal breakers?