This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
As a Java Lead you will acting as a mentor for our dedicated team and develop features for new software or existing solutions, software architecture, technical analysis, workload for the development of new ;You will be operating as the point ofontactor any technical matters specific to your will be involved in a state-of-the-art Java implementation and testing, including micro services and an Agile mode of operations.
- Coordinate the activity of a team of Java developers;
- Provide technical coaching for the team members and mentoring;
- Propose and discuss with Product Owner, prioritize and sign-off on technical debt items;
- Maintain, improve and provide support for the features developed;
- Development of features for new software or existing solutions, software architecture, technical analysis;
- Estimation of workload for the development of new features;
- Help with technical interviews and expand the team;
- Point ofontactor any technical matters specific to your team.
- Minimum 5+ years hands-on development experience in Java;
- Previous team leading work experience;
- Technologies: Java, Java EE, Tomcat, Spring (DI, security, TX, integration, web services), JPA/Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), JAXB, Jax-WS, Jax-RSQuartz, Infinispan, JUnit, Mockito, Maven, Ant, Gradle, Groovy, Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, H2, Windows, Linux (RedHat, CentOD, Debian, SuSE);
- Tools, flow and continuous integration: Perforce, Jenkins, Sonar, Swarm, Mamute, JIRA, Confluence, ALM;
- Methodologies: Scrum/Agile; TDD; BDD, SAFE.
Education & Experience
- Holds a technical bachelor or university degree;
- Experienced in working with the tools listed above;
- Fluent in English.
- Be able to review activities or processes in the teams around them and identify potential for improving through automation and self-service tools;
- Ability to openly present her/his own ideas;
- Independent and highly self-motivated with a strong customer focus;
- Fluent in English;
- Action and results orientated, ability to manage multiple priorities is also expected;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline requirements complimenting a proactive and flexible approach with a resilient and results - orientated nature.