Java Full Stack Developer
This job can be done remotely
* all languages are compulsory
You will be responsible for developing Java based applications using Spring and Hibernate. This will involve new feature development for Atos’ AIsaac CyberSecurity product line. You will be responsible for the design, development and testing of the features. The role involves end to end development – you will thus be involved in developing the user interface, the business logic layer and the database layer.
· Good knowledge of Java development
· Good working knowledge of Spring MVC framework with Hibernate
· Good exposure to JSP and servlets
· Experience of developing in Angular
· Good knowledge of Java Script, Jquery, HTML, CSS
· Proficiency with database queries using SQL
· Knowledge in one or many of the following Advanced Java areas:
a. Thread Concepts as well as Collection objects and classes, Socket Programming, event handling mechanisms, serialization
b. Core Java io or net packages
c. “Stand alone” real-time Java apps – these kind of apps would have used Advanced Java concepts
· Experience in developing enterprise class applications / products
· Willing to do hands-on development
· Bachelor/ Master’s Degree
· At least 3-6 years of Work Experience in a similar role
If you wish to apply for this position and be part of this high-reaching and dedicated team, but also improve and grow your experience by participating in international projects, please visit our careers page, select Romania as country and complete our online application form.
We are a company that cares about employee happiness as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
Training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
Compensation: Competitive salary package;
Extra vacation days.
For more information, access the Career section from our website !