Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
SENIOR JAVA BASED FRONT END DEVELOPER
Avente is a Software Development & technology company based in USA with Development Offices in Romania, Ukraine & growing.
As JAVA FRONT END DEVELOPER you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology & exciting trends in the marketplace. Our clients are leaders in innovation from startups to Fortune 500. Our goal is to bring top talent to join us in building an exciting, fun & innovative work environment that rewards talented Software Engineers such as yourself.
Position will provide willing developers with the opportunity to travel to USA for training & personal development all expenses paid.
Qualifications and requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field or equivalent;
- Must be great English speaker
- 5+ years of experience in overall Java based experience
- 2+ years experience with REACT
- Cloud Development experience with AWS is a plus
- A desire to create the optimum user experience.
- Open to developing and working on new technologies and proactively learning the latest trends.
- Experience with Git, Slack, Jira & Confluence
- Develop, design and implement application user interfaces leveraging current technologies utilizing high-quality code base and application architecture;
- Provide senior front end development expertise, with a focus on front end development as a primary focus in a java based environment;
- Has front end design skills to iterative techniques working with wireframes, UI story boards, prototypes, and design specifications as needed;
- Fluent in design patterns and creating organized code;
- Write computer programs of specific performance, connectivity or business logic requirements;
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance;
- Prepare information for reporting and correspondence concerning project specifications, activities and status;
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Collaborate with business users, ranging from development to executives.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Analytical Thinking — Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Independence — Job requires developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks
- Full-time position working out of Avente Software SRL company office