Middle (2-5 years)
M|Message enables the business and other solutions to communicate and gather data from and about our customers seamlessly.
It covers commercial and transactional communication, externally and internally.
At the moment we are delivering more than 700 million messages via email and SMS for 24 METRO cash & carry countries. Our challenge is to enable stepwise all messenger channels which are most relevant for our customers – such as Whatsapp, Viber, Facebook messenger etc.
As we believe in dialogue, we strive for become channel agnostic. In other words: It should not matter which channel (messenger / email / sms) our customer prefers – our mission is to connect our landscape with hundreds of solutions to all relevant communication channels.
- Developing a microservice based application, that uses messaging queues to send large amount of data to external systems (Mailjet/Episerver)
You’re a great fit if you have:
- At least 3 years SW development engineering experience
- Expertise in object-oriented/architectural design patterns
- Experience working with the following technologies:
- Java, Linux
- Kubernetes, Containers, Docker
- Strong KAFKA knowledge
- “NoSQL” database: Cassandra and ElasticSearch.
- Experience in infrastructure design and DevOps
- Strong skills in application/backend engineering, developing secure REST APIs and micro-services.
- Very good written and spoken English
- Work effectively in a distributed team
- Be able to learn and be willing to teach others
What we offer?
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
- Career programs
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch tickets
- Medical subscription and life insurance
- Private pension
- Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
- Good transport connections and free parking
- Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
- Free account
- And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.