Deutsche Bank is looking for full-time Software Engineers to build the kind of global systems that will underpin and drive our global business. As a Java Developer you’ll help us get there. Based in The Romania Technology Centre, Bucharest we are seeking experienced professionals who value teamwork, pioneering technology and innovation. People who want to take their careers to the next level of success.
Our main goals are to protect the integrity and reputation of the Bank, to manage anti financial crime risks by making transactions viable and safe and to provide a proactive integrated risk management approach.
Our applications use a large area of technologies: Java, Spring Boot, Apache Camel, Oracle, Actimize, Control-M, shell scripting.
We have the best toolset to support our work: JIRA, Confluence, Continuous Integration, Git, Sonar, TeamCity etc.
As a Java Developer your main responsibilities will involve:
· Designing and developing new functionalities and enhancements for External Fraud dbDetect systems;
· riting unit tests for new and existing Java code
· reating proof of concepts and mock-up tools for simulating the source and destination systems and testing the existing code in isolation
· roposing improvement ideas for existing code, fixing defects
· eing involved in Development, Continuous Integration and time-boxed iterative development;
· Performing code reviews and writing technical documentation;
· Coaching/guiding junior Java developers
· Learning new technologies and languages;
As a Java Developer your skills will include: