Java developer - possibility for remote work
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
Join our Development Centre in Bucharest and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Bank-wide risk control application for information barrier management, restriction management, and conflict management.
• Design and development of core application modules
• Participation in meetings with the customer
• Maintaining project technical infrastructure (continuous integration, automated deployment)
• Task decomposition and estimation
• Peer review, mentoring
• Bug fixing, test writing
Mandatory Skills Description:
- At least 7 years hands on experience in SW development
- At least 5 years hands on experience in working in Java and Java frameworks, Spring being a must
- At least 2 years hands on experience in working with microservices
Big Data, Angular
Reasons to join us:
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
- We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are
- We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
- If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.