Java Developer middle/senior
We have a challenging opportunity for an ambitious Java Developer. You will be working in the Enterprise team with more than 30 people across Romania and Norway. The Enterprise product is a well-established on-premises product in the Norwegian market, and it has integrations with cloud services. It is shipped in multiple releases every year, and in parallel we are running customer pilots with new functionality that require multiple test and production environments to be operational.
You will receive significant responsibility in developing and maintaining mission critical code that our customers depend on. You are a passionate developer that enjoys writing clean, high-performing testable code.
* Develop new features and maintain existing code
* Work according to modern quality standards when it comes to high performing enterprise software, where continuous testing and testability is a natural part of your daily work.
* Participate in 3rd line investigations and provide solutions
* Participate in an agile oriented distributed development team
We would like that you have:
* Master's or bachelor's degree in computer science with good academic results
* Experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate, MSSQL or Oracle
* Preferably experience with Apache Wicket, Tomcat, Git, Junit, Mockito, Selenium
* Preferably experience with automated testing and continuous deployment
* Preferably work and domain experience with Financial systems, eCommerce or ERP systems
* Good spoken and written English language skills
What we offer you:
* An exciting position in an international working environment
* Work in a agile international teams using Scrum and modern collaboration tools for working in a distributed development team.
* A creative working environment with the latest technologies and tools
* Good opportunities for career development in a large international company
* Competitive terms and conditions
* Possibilities to learn new stuff and get support from your colleagues
* Company holiday apartments in Spain and France
* Attractive salary and benefits package (13th salary, medical insurance, pension PIII, meal tickets, sport plan)
* Coffee and cake :)