Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Java Developer for SPICE Platform
We are THE local Atos entity in Romania providing directly to our local and international customers IT solutions and services in the some of the most exciting domains nowadays: Public Safety and Defense, Smart Industry Applications , Ground Support for ESA Satellite Missions and Cyber-security.
Come and join our teams in Brasov and Cluj and experience true business and technical success, as we eat what what we kill!
The target project consists of developing web-based applications for configuration of products, systems and services for Siemens industrial product divisions bringing Siemens ebusiness to the next level.
You will become part of the dynamic evolution of the spectacular platform called SPICE – Siemens Pricing and Configuration Engine.
SPICE is the biggest product configuration platform in Siemens; it is used worldwide and registers more than mio. configuration hits per month.
Come and let’s expand the success of this platform together!
- Technical ownership of dedicated modules/streams inside project
- Solution design for new features inside Web Applications or for new SW applications
- Implementation of best practices, SOLID principles
- Work close with the QA-Team for implementing features/bug-fixes
- Contribution to the SW development community within the company
Technical skills required:
- At least 2 years of experience with Java/JEE and OOP concepts
- Solid Experience in Java EE, Spring, Servlets, Web Services (REST, SOAP), JPA, Hibernate
- Experience with client-server based technologies and SW architecture practices
- Good understanding of various Databases, UI frameworks, deployment environments
- Experience with version control (GIT) and application servers (Tomcat, Jetty)
- Practitioner of Unit Testing (Junit, Mockito), Continuous Integration, Build Automation and Agile Methodologies
- Able to analyze and synthesize complex technical information
- Experience with Angular or Vaadin and GWT is a plus
- have creativity and imagination
- have good interpersonal and communication skills
- open to new ideas, good team player
- spoken languages: English at a very good level; German is a plus
Work experience: 2-4 years
- Promotion possibilities and a career plan development;
- Work within both a professional and a friendly environment;
- Flexible work schedule and work from home policy
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Trainings / certifications;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance;