Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Entry (0-2 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
The EOS Group is one of the leading international providers of customized financial services to approximatelycustomers in over 25 countries worldwide. Our core business is receivables management. The key target sectors are banking, insurance, utilities, telecommunications and IT companies.
EOS IT Services is IT service provider for our subsidiaries in over 10 countries in Europe and Asia. Out of Bucharest we develop, operate and support business critical custom software systems for our colleagues and partners.
Currently we are expanding our team.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Design and develop features and modules for mission-critical applications
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Contribute in all phases of the development and maintenance lifecycle
Your competencies and experience:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java platforms
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Good communication skills and client oriented attitude
- Pro-active problem solving skills, analytical mind and positive attitude
- Results oriented and focused on meeting delivery timelines
- Fast learner
- Availability to travel abroad occasionally, if needed
- Fluency in Romanian and English is a must
We would be happy to talk to you and explore the opportunity to work together.