Senior Java Developer (automotive)
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Vital application for the German automotive industry, constructed around EDI architecture, with the main role of transferring and transforming files between different production facilities. The project will transform into a cloud native:
- On short term(~1 year) the focus is on stabilizing the customer base and product quality
- On medium term (~2-3 years) the main part will be to facilitate and optimize the ground to cloud transformation.
- On long term (>3 years+) to become a cloud native application with a new architecture.
What will I be doing?
- Short term:
- Maintain, improve and extend different software components (Java Enterprise, AS2, JMS, Solace) as part of sustaining activities (Customer/Support tickets);
- Troubleshooting/investigations within sustaining tickets;
- Strong focus on the product quality (unit and integration tests);
- Work closely with QA and support teams in different investigations that are both on functional side (QA) and code (DEV);Medium & Long term:
- Contribute to the strategic decisions on the new features and the technical choices (. high availability, API’s, migration tools, dockerization of the product, security standards alignments);
- DevOPS activities: work with Maven, SVN, Jenkins in configuring the needed items for delivering a new version.
What skills do you need?
- Java Spring boot – REST API
- OOP and Design Patterns in Java Enterprise;
- Experience with SQL (Oracle or MySQL or MS/SQL Server);
- Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows;
The following additional skills will be an advantage:
- DevOps knowledge: Jenkins, GIT/ SVN.
- XML Technologies (EDI, XML, XSD, JABX, XSLT) ;
- Docker & Docker container management (Docker Swarm , Kubernetes, etc);
- Modular systems (OSGi);
- One cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP);
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- A personal development plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- Competitive remuneration package and real benefits (private medical insurance at Medicover + dental included, meal tickets, shared gym access at Daimon Club, Bookster, Safari, E-library-AMAZON, Udemy, French classes, annual team-buildings, Christmas Party, Hackatons, Fun Day etc)
- Potential for growth in an international company
- Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Flexible working hours when need
- Extra paid vacation days (25 days/year)
- Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.