Java developer (automotive)
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Vital application for the German automotive industry, constructed around EDI architecture, with the main role of transferring and transforming files between different production facilities. The project will transform into a cloud-native in a two-step approach:
- Ground to manage cloud;
- Manage cloud to native cloud;
What will I be doing?
- Maintain, improve and extend different software components (Java Enterprise, AS2, JMS, Solace) as part of sustaining activities (Customer/Support tickets);
- Contribute to the strategic decisions on the new features and the technical choices (. high availability, API’s, migration tools, dockerization of the product, security standards alignments);
- DevOPS activities: work with Maven, SVN, Jenkins in configuring the needed items for delivering a new version;
- Work closely with QA and support teams in different investigations that are both on functional side (QA) and code (DEV);
- Strong focus on the product quality (unit and integration tests);
- Troubleshooting/investigations within sustaining tickets;
- Work in an agile environment.
What skills do you need?
- Java Spring boot – REST API
- OOP and Design Patterns in Java Enterprise;
- Experience with SQL (Oracle or MySQL or MS/SQL Server);
- Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows;
The following additional skills will be an advantage:
- DevOPS knowledge: Jenkins, GIT/ SVN.
- XML Technologies (EDI, XML, XSD, JABX, XSLT) ;
- Docker & Docker container management (Docker Swarm , Kubernetes, etc);
- Modular systems (OSGi);
- One cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP);
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to ensure your integration and your performance
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits (meal tickets, private medical insurance with dental included, shared gym access, Safari, Bookster, E-library-Amazon, Fruit Day, team-buildings, Christmas Party etc)
- Work from home policy: 5 days per month
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- More paid vacation: 25 days/year
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!