* all languages are compulsory
We are currently looking for more Java Developers to join our team.
- Development & bug fixing of the Platform and its modules.
- Involvement & documentation of the technical design.
- Support and mentoring of junior colleagues.
- Experience building large scale Java-based applications;
- Strong experience with Java 8 (Streams, Lambda Expressions);
- Strong experience working with advanced Java frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, Spring-cache, Spark, Java batch processing, Maven);
- Experience working with CI (Jenkins);
- Experience with Sonar (code analyzer);
- Experience with Micro services (Docker);
- Deep knowledge of OO development and design patterns;
- Solid foundation in algorithms, data structures and OO design;
- Experience working with big data applications using advanced SQL capabilities;
- Database experience: MySQL, Mongo;
- Experience with Unit testing;
- A passion for problem solving and a can-do attitude;
- Ability to strive in a demanding and high paced working environment;
- At least 2 years of experience working in an Agile team.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Vertica or other column-oriented databases.
- Experience in building optimization and analytics modules.
About Orion Innovation:
Orion Innovation is a leading digital transformation and product development services firm with more than 25 years of activity. Headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, the company has a global team of over 4,750 associates, with engineers in 11 major delivery centers spread across the Americas, Europe, and APAC region.
Orion operates in a broad range of industries such as: financial services, professional services, cyber security, telecommunications and media, consumer products, automotive, industrial automation, professional sports and entertainment, life sciences, ecommerce, and education.
The main focus is to be an agile and trusted partner for business transformation initiatives, providing deep emerging technology, digital design and domain expertise.
*Only suitable candidates will be contacted.