Employment type: Permanent
Experience level: 2 - 3 years
For our Delivery Shopfloor Management department, we are on the lookout for a Java Developer - colleague whose main responsibility will revolve around implementation of back-end development tasks and development processes within our MES (Manufacturing Enterprise Systems) systems.
We are flexible in regards to the city in which you reside, it can either be Pitesti or Timisoara (those are the cities in which we do have IT Centers).
- Define implementation details for offers and specifications for individual developments (. elaborate class designs and/or specify classes to be modified etc.) or for customizing (. determine application modules and specify modifications etc.) according to stipulations (. of an application architect, from functional specifications etc.);
- Define and provide details for testing and authorisation concepts in cooperation with the application architects;
- Define design samples of the programming and templates in customizing including implementation regulations;
- Evaluate, select and define suitable implementation versions for programming requirements and/or ensure a consistent overall customizing in cooperation with the application architects;
- Check the accordance of all implementation measures with the agreed application architecture and the regulations provided;
- Participate in the stipulation and further development of general architecture principles, development processes and tools.
- Bachelor's Degree within IT field preferred;
- OOP based programming experience, Design patterns . Singleton, Prototype;
- JEE, Hibernate ORM, JPA;
- SQL, PL/SQL or PostgreSQL;
- English is a must, German advantageous.
- 13th salary, holiday incentive;
- Allianz private medical insurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- International projects and exposure to latest technologies/specialized training provided.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send us your application!
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.
Contact person: Andrada Bianca Eni
Legal Entity: DPR Dräxlmaier Romania ., : IA222