As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more thanpatents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Great Opportunity
As Software Developer in our unit, you will be responsible for creating Java-based enterprise applications hosted in Cloud platforms that contribute to the evolution of our Connected Vehicle domain. Ecosystems to be considered are Connected Vehicles Cloud, Universal Connectivity for Automotive, Fleet Vehicles.
You will be exposed to a complex architecture running on multiple continents, working with a global team where we promote innovation and encourage people to come up with new ideas and transform them in the future of our solution.
- Work as part of an agile development team, participating in all aspects of the development process and product lifecycle
- Full lifecycle development phases that include solution design, development, unit testing, integration, and acceptance testing support
To be successful in the role you must have
- Java Enterprise development
- Spring technologies
- Web Services development
- Application Servers experience - basic
- Cloud Technologies experience is considered a plus
- Agile development
- Fluent English.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it! You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, and where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where appreciation and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless!
Also, we are offering:
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on the flexible benefits portal;
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
- In the case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams.
What happens once you apply
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
- Online interview
- How much experience do you have with Java.