Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Gross salary / month
1250 - 1900
The main job responsibilities involve developing and implementing retail software applications; customizing, maintenance and extension of existing applications; mentoring junior members of the team, as well as collaborating with the QA and software testing team to ensure the quality standards for the developed applications.
Our new team members must have these key skills:
- University bachelor’s degree in Computer Science;
- At least 3 years of recent work experience as JAVA (JDK9+) software engineer - with a focus on microservice development (Jetty, JAX-RS, Jackson JSON/XML) for environments and systems with low resources available;
- Good system operator/administration knowledge of Windows and Linux based computer platforms including CMD/BATCH and BASH scripting for installation/automation tasks;
- Expertise on developing openLDAP/MS-LDAP client/server solutions including the operation of multi-server systems;
- Experience in writing unit tests for new and existing code as well as writing API tests with SoapUI;
- Work experience as a software engineer in an agile SCRUM or NEXUS team;
- Very good git and continuous integration skills are required to collaborate and keep pace with the team in order to have a deliverable increment at the end of each two-week sprint;
- TFS skills are essential to be able to collaborate efficiently as part of the project team;
- Fluently spoken and written English skills for a precise understanding of our requirements and specifications and interaction with us in video conferences as well as the creation of documentation (Swagger API, JavaDoc and markdown skills are a must).
The following skills offer an advantage:
- Good knowledge and experience in using QML;
- Good knowledge and experience in using Angular;
Offer (bonuses, benefits):
- Engaging and pleasant work environment;
- The opportunity to work on international projects with various technologies;
- Establishment a career plan and assistance in its development;
- Motivating salary & benefits package, in line with the company's performance standards.