We are looking for experienced Java developers, for our growing team in Timisoara!
Do you enjoy staying current with industry best-practices and trends? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment where all team members are empowered to design and deliver solutions to end-users?
We offer you the opportunity to become a member of our team, the overall focus is based on development of a software suite for ransomware protection, file audit and restore capabilities, including install and update.
Are you up for it? Apply now!
- Java, JEE, Spring
- ORM - . Hibernate
- HTML, CSS
- English proficiency.
- Angular or React
- Windows server environments (AD)
- Linux scripting (bash)
- Storage systems (NetApp, Dell, Windows Server)
- Big Data (Elasticsearch)
- Network infrastructures (routing, firewalls).
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Provide solutions for customers/partners requests about software technical problems
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Creation and maintenance of documentation and process descriptions
- Track and update JIRA assigned tasks.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Holds technical presentations inside the team about products/technologies used
- Acceptance and processing of support requests by e-mail / JIRA
- Implementation of software installations and remote maintenance
- Log processing/bugs tracking
- Maintain lab environment.
- Flexible hours and fun working environment;
- Modern office space & high-tech workstations;
- Working on exciting projects;
- Company trainings and online courses;
- Conferences and community events;
- Annual teambuilding and office parties;
- Great location with terrace, garden & pool, private parking (auto & bicycle);
- Private health insurance;
- Discounts for eye-glasses, gym, RATT;
- Extra vacation days depending on seniority in the company.
If you think you are fit for the job and you want to be part of our team, we are looking forward to receiving your resume.