IT Company specialized on different IT services for the banking sector. We are here to help our customers in expanding their view about their company
Your main role is to assess impact analysis and developing, testing, deploy and support new functionally relative to the different European and US regulatory directives like MIFID, DFA, EMIR, following agile methodology and Craftmanship practices (TDD, BDD).
• Assist with the translation of business requirements into technical ones;
• Show technical expertise and handle development/testing tasks;
• Follow up functional testing with end users;
• Liaises with Infrastructure/middleware teams to ensure proper application configurations and hardware performance efficiencies;
• Employs industry standard best practices;
• Provides level three support during local business hours;
• Involved with the review and submission of solutions designs globally.
• You have excellent understanding of Java8, Spring boot and multithreading;
• Good knowledge of distributed architecture;
• Good knowledge of middleware principles (RabbitMQ; Tibco EMS) and asynchronous communication;
• Good Knowledge of relational database (Sybase);
• Good Knowledge of Craftmanship practices (TDD, BDD);
• Knowledge of some core development tools used within the company (Kibana, Maven, Jenkins, Git, Sonar) and Unix shell would be appreciated;
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
• Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
• Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken. French would be a good plus.
Industry: Banking, Financial Services, Information Technology and Services
Benefits: very good salary, healthcare subscription to Regina Maria, financial support for certifications and other professional exams, bonuses for recommendations (up to 1000 RON every month for as long as the recommended person stays in our company).