PSS - Prosoft Solutions was founded 22 years ago and, since then, the services that we provide together with the software solutions that we are developing in collaboration with our clients and partners, are being implemented in many countries worldwide.
The main activity of the company is the development of software solutions for retail, at a high professional and innovative level, according to the market’s needs. In the recent years we started to expand our area of activity by providing development services for financial-banking sector.
We have dedicated all these years to focus on the retail industry processes and technology, to gain a complete understanding of retailer's needs so that we can offer the best solutions. We continuously improve our skills and capabilities and we are always open and sensitive to our client’s requests and to the retail industry evolution.
We built and maintain an experienced and dedicated professional team. We encourage and support our colleagues in assimilating new knowledge, training new skills and competencies and, by paying attention to the development of each individual, we make sure that everyone reaches their potential. The company values professionalism, involvement and concern for self-development.
We partner with some of the best-known technology players like: Toshiba, IBM, Bizerba, Microsoft, Motorola, Zebra, Datalogic, Pricer, Teledata Communications Inc. and so on.
• Development and implementation of the software applications
• Customization, maintenance and extension of existing applications
• Mentoring junior members of the team
• Collaboration with the quality assurance department to ensure quality standards for the applications developed
• Minimum 2 years of experience with Java/J2EE application development
• Good knowledge of using Java development environment
• Knowledge of using development and test frameworks: Spring, JUnit, GWT
• Knowledge of UML, OOAD patterns
• Good knowledge of SQL
• English advanced level
• Ability to solve problems in a timely manner
• The ability to quickly integrate into the team
• Knowledge of development tools like Maven, Jenkins/Hudson, SVN
• Knowledge of developing mobile applications on Android and iOS platforms;
• Knowledge of web framework (JSP, JSF, Servlets,);
• Experience in managing and working with application servers (IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, Tomcat, Jetty);
• Knowledge of JavaPOS, JNI , communication with peripherals and hardware components;
• Expertise in solutions for the retail industry or other related industries.
Offer (bonuses, benefits):
• Engaging and motivating work environment;
• The opportunity to work on international projects with various technologies;
• Establish a career plan and assist in its development;
• Establishment of a career plan under the company assistance;
• Motivating salary in line with company performance standards.