Android Java/Kotlin mobile app developer
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
Monthly net salary
1200 - 2100
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
CryptoData Romania has been providing crypto currency mining services on the Romanian market since 2010. We are now growing our company in a different direction and we are now looking to expand our team.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
What makes us like your resume even more?
- Capacity to identify requirements and define technical solutions
- Design patterns and clean code
- Open source self developed projects
- Thinking outside the box
- Knowledge about blockchain technology
What can we offer?
- Permanent contract
- Modern office located in Pipera
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Vacation: 21 Days + Holidays (24th - 27th December, 31st - 3rd January and all the other Romanian National Holidays)
- A place where you can grow as a professional and take part in once in a lifetime project.
We are designing the future.
- Describe a project you've worked on and you are proud of.