Are You an Exceptionally Talented Software Engineer?
Do you want to join an innovative team working on a ground breaking concurrent distributed business intelligence and analytics technology?
We are developing a technology platform that is gaining international attention and great reviews. If the terms “Distributed Computing”, “Concurrent Computing”, “Data Analytics“, “Java”, “JMS”, “Web Services”, “Predictive Modelling” excite you, then check out our desired technical profile below.
Required Technical Skills and Experience
• Experience in distributed computing, queue management, high availability, Java JDK, servlets, web services, REST, WSDL,SOAP, JMS and message-based queuing
• Excellent database development and implementation skills, ideally across multiple RDBMS (SQL and noSQL).
• Web server and web client experience - GWT framework experience (or similar)
• User Experience and User Interface Design skills
• Ability to work with and help define system architectures.
• Cloud API integration and strong understanding of virtualization and virtual machines
• Minimum of one year experience working on complex software development projects in a managed SDLC environment.
• An interest or background in data analytics, distributed business intelligence or predictive modeling
• Bachelor’s or higher degree from an accredited university or equivalent practical experience
• Help design and build server and UI code for our platform
• Identify and provide solutions to challenges incorporating the applications and platform into business solutions (for industry verticals and specific clients)
• Work with an international team (some travel may be required)
• Provide key contributions to technical requirements, system architecture and design briefs
• Mentor other developers in your areas of technical strength
• Be willing to wear multiple hats
• Get to work in a great start-up environment within an existing company
• The opportunity to be involved in an exciting, game changing platform
• Get to use the latest technologies and apply cutting-edge development principles and practices
• Work with US implementation and management teams and clients
• Enjoy an environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. Our culture is truly collaborative and everyone’s input is valued
• Competitive salaries